- AutoCAD Color Index (ACI)
- The 3D ACIS Modeler (ACIS) is a geometric modeling kernel developed by Spatial Corp. ® (formerly Spatial Technology) and now part of Dassault Systems. All ACIS based DXF entities store their geometry as SAT or SAB data. These are not open data formats and a license has to be purchased to get access to their SDK, therefore ezdxf can not provide any support for creating, processing or transforming of ACIS based DXF entities.
- The Bulge value is used to create arc shaped line segments in
- Computer-Assisted Drafting or Computer-Aided Design
- Color dependent plot style table (
- Proprietary file format of AutoCAD ®. Documentation for this format is available from the Open Design Alliance (ODA) at their Downloads section. This documentation is created by reverse engineering therefore not perfect nor complete.
- Drawing eXchange Format is a file format used by AutoCAD ® to interchange data with other CAD applications. DXF is a trademark of Autodesk ®. See also What is DXF?
- raw color
- Raw color value as stored in DWG files, this integer value can represent ACI values as well as and true color values
- reliable CAD application
- CAD applications which create valid DXF documents in the meaning and interpretation of Autodesk. See also What is DXF?
- ACIS file format, data stored as binary data
- ACIS file format, data stored as ASCII text
- Named plot style table (
- true color
- RGB color representation, a combination red, green and blue values to define a color.